Budding Blog {Procrastinating Preceptor of Precocious Pupils} & Linky Party




I haven't hosted a Budding Blog since MAY!  Today I am showcasing one of my SUPER STAR coworkers, Stender. She just started her blog, as in the bud just formed, four days ago :) Stender is a 5th grade teacher and an EXCELLENT Science teacher.  You can tell by her blog title she is a procrastinator, which why it has taken her so long to jump into the world of blogging.  I hope you will check out her blog and become a follower.

Here is a short introduction to Stender at Procrastinating Preceptor of Precocious Pupils along with some pictures of her classroom:



1. I have been a blog stalker for over a year and always admired the teachers/moms I have been reading about. I also wanted a place I could share as well so...

2. My favorite subjects to teach are science and math. I love teaching math because there is such an ah-ha moment for students, especially when they struggle with math. I love science because I am a HUGE GEEK and science is cool!

3. I am a down and dirty type of teacher. I love hands-on inquiry based or discovery type learning. I challenge and frustrate my students and celebrate with them when they DO finally "get it" because they earned the learning I didn't give it to them.


4. Three interesting facts about me. I am an Army BRAT. I have in my entire life only spent one day not affiliated with the army. I was born into it, served in it, married in it, and finally retired in it! I wouldn't change a single day. I love to run. I am a former Air Traffic Controller, it's how I met my husband. He's a pilot.



5. I do not have TPT store yet but that is in my near future. Keep reading to find out when!



I have spent enough there though.

Now your turn to join the Budding Blog linky!  If your blog has less than 200 followers please link up and show case yourself :)

In your post please answer the following questions, include the image above and link back to I {Heart} Recess:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
3. Describe your teaching style.
4. Give three interesting facts about you.
5. Do you have a TpT store? If yes, post the link :)

I look forward to "meeting" all the Budding Bloggers!



12 comments

  1. Hey Jess, thank you for hosting this great linky party! It's a great opportunity for us new bloggers. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. More blogs to find! Thanks for hosting this, I'm looking forward to seeing and reading them all.

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jess! Can't wait to meet new bloggers this way. So grateful that we have this opportunity to share our passion for teaching and get to know each other. I'm a self proclaimed blog stalker, too! Love your class pet...too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this linky, Jess! It's always fun to see new blogs, and the chance to have my blog seen by others is always a plus, too!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I am new enough that I don't even know how to get that image on my page....so please tell me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this linky. I really like that I am meeting new bloggers plus hopefully gaining a few. Thanks again.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS for doing this post! I linked up, and have gained 8 new followers in just a day or so! I'm so excited! I hope you do this linky again soon! :)

    Ellie

    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I am trying to get my blog up and going and hopefully getting it out there will help me stay focused on updating it!

    http://engagingincreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this linky for us new bloggers. Much much appreciated! I am such a newbie that I can't even get my picture to display properly up above. Would you mind helping me out and fixing this slight problem? Thanks so much!
    Najda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! This was way more fun for me than it should have been! Thanks for the opportunity to indulge myself :)

    http://sunnyinroom3.blogspot.com/2013/10/budding-blog-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top