Book Blowout...A Must Have!

I just finished up my 10th year of teaching!!!  I can't believe how fast it has gone!  If you are like me you are already thinking about what to teach next year.  I am thinking A LOT about next year already because I will be at a new school and in a new position!  I know one of my focuses for next year will be assisting my teachers with their Reading Instruction.

One of my goals will be helping my teachers in choosing meaningful text to use in their instruction, just as I am sure you too are thinking about what books to use in your instruction next year as well.  I am still working with my "old" school's new 4th grade team to help them determine what books to use for next year.  I was discussing some possible books with my friend V and showed her the new Book Blowout Bundle from Educents.

There are so many books from this bundle that are meaningful and touch on so many skills!  I own several of these already and I can tell you they are AMAZING!  With the amount of materials in this bundle your reading plans will be complete for most of the school year!   




I included my Fox by Margaret Wilder product in this bundle, and I am sure it will be loved by your students!



 I have created a 9-10 lesson plan unit that teaches/reviews the main idea (informational text included), character traits, theme, plot, summarizing, text-to-self & text-to-world connections, context clues, adjectives, verbs, mentor sentences, and text-dependent questions. My students loved this unit!



For a limited time it is $19.99 from Educents which is about 78% off!  
18 instant downloads with over 700 pages of materials perfect to accompany your summer reading list!



You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!

1 comment

Back to Top