December Currently

It's that time again to link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade's Currently post!  I love these post because you get to find new blogs and bloggers.


Listening:  We have started watching a new show, Chicago Fire.  My hubby and I are addicted to our nightly tv shows.  It's a time we get to hang out without our kids and just relax.

Loving: I love this this time of year!  Christmas decorations are the prettiest.  There is nothing like a dark room lit by white Christmas lights, stockings hung from the mantle, and putting out nativity scenes.

Thinking: Progress Reports go home Friday and I don't have all my grades entered in the online grade book. I also will be out Friday and need to write my sub plans and run copies.

Wanting:  This has been a LONG week and it is only WEDNESDAY!  This week has really made me reflect on my class, teaching, and education in general.  I am wanting Christmas break to start tomorrow!  I need time to relax and make some decisions.

Needing: I haven't bought a single Christmas present for my boys!  This is the baby's first Christmas I have no idea what to get him.  He wants his brother's toys and our electronics, any suggestions!?!

Random Acts of Kindness:  Recently our custodian was told he had prostate cancer.  I have decided to get a grocery gift card to provide him and his wife with some financial help during his time off for surgery.  Praying everything goes well for him!


4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the December Currently! I am your newest follower. Sub Plans are killer! They take sooo much time to create! Good luck!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog through the linky. Love your blog's name! I actually considered naming my blog that at one time!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Farley's Currently Linky. I hope your week ended on a positive note. I am busy right now putting in grades for progress reports too. It seems like we should do this in January, not December when there is more time!
    Merry Christmas!

    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through the Currently Linky & am so excited to be your newest follower. I'm trying to do grades for report cards right now & there's just so much I'd rather be doing .. especially this close to Christmas! So glad to find you & I will definitely keep your custodian in my thoughts & prayers. :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top