TpT Seller Challenge: Makeover Madness




I've joined the TpT {Seller} Challenge this summer and hoping it is just the thing I need to get back into the habit of blogging and creating again.  It's amazing how school can drain you :)



 For this week's challenge I made over one of the first products I made.  These task cards are perfect for Back to School!  I use these at the beginning of the year to see what my students retained from the previous year.  There is a set for 4th grade and a set for 5th grade.

These cards are CCS aligned and have the standard at the bottom of each card. I also used the 5th grade set as an end of year review for my 4th graders. 




This was a great challenge to start with and helped to motivate me to revamp some other products in my store.  I can't wait to see what next week's challenge is!


6 comments

  1. The updates look awesome!! I try to update or create new products during the summer! It is so hard to find the time during the school year! :) Hope you have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new covers look great! I especially like the new fonts you chose!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new covers are super attractive! I think the 4th and 5th grade teachers at my school would love these task cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you have some thumbnails of the products on the new covers. Looks great!
    Caitlin
    TheRoomMom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh! I LOVE these cover updates. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya about school being draining. I can't wait to use my summer to TpT to my heart's desire! :) Love your new covers… very clean and eye-appealing! Keep up the hard work!

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top