Monday Made It





Quick post for Tara's Monday Made It!  I look forward to this linky every summer :)  For Father's Day I always have the boys make a craft for their dad.  Thanks to Pinterest I found this idea and made it our own.  My husband loved it and is hanging it in his office today!
 



While making this I sadly realized how quickly my boys are growing.  Next year we will need a much larger canvas to fit their hands.



Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Phonemic Awareness post for my Summer Blogging Series.  I am also looking for anyone who would like to donate a Phonics product for an upcoming post and giveaway. If you are interested, please comment below with your email.  Thanks!


1 comment

  1. Hello Jess,
    I am your newest follower! I am so excited to read your posts! Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top