Mathematical Monday {Cyber Monday}


Are you excited for TpT's Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale!?!  I am!  I can't wait to grab some great products to use in math.  Here are a few that I have already have and a few I plan to grab during the sale.


My top selling math products:

Patterns 4.OA.5 Patterns          4th Grade Common Core Multiplication Mini Unit
Patterns                                                                   Multiplication

Products I use and LOVE:
Multi-Step Problem Solving Performance Task {Notebook}

I just started using this before break with my kids....LOVE it!  Joanne created another INCREDIBLE product!  Grab it HERE.


Multi-Digit Multiplication Task Cards (2 digit by 2 digit

You can never have enough task cards or multiplication practice!  I am using these task cards by I Love My Classroom in my math centers this week.  Pick them up HERE.
Task Cards for 4th Grade Common Core - Geometry

I used these task cards in math centers and for scoot to review the geometry standards.  I loved that Kim organized them by each standard so I could use them at the end of each unit.  You can find them HERE.

Geometry Printables: Lines and Angles

I absolutely LOVED this product by Downeast Teacher!  It is a must to any geometry unit! Find it HERE.


Line Plots with Fractions Math Center {aligned to Common Core}

During the Back to School Sale I grabbed Holly's fraction center.  You can grab it during this sale HERE.


Standards Based Assessments: 4th Grade Math *ALL STANDARDS

My favorite math product I have purchased from TpT is Miss Nanni's 4th grade assessment bundle.  This was the very first product I purchased from TpT and use it for every CCS.

Need to review place value?  Try Christy's Differentiated 4th Grade Common Core Place Value Centers.  The students will LOVE these!

Differentiated 4th Grade Common Core Aligned Place Value Centers!

Are you looking for some winter themed math products to use this month?  

Let It Snow! Math Activities for Upper Elementary Kids

Grab Jivey's new Let It Snow Math Activities for Upper Elementary.  I can't wait to use this in my math centers this month!


Snowball Multiplication Task Cards and Game



Multiplication Task Cards - Multiplying Snowflakes

I am always in need of new task cards to review skills in my math centers and for Scoot.  AMC's Multiplying Snowflakes is another addition I will be making to my task card addiction.  I love that these products have a snow theme so I can also use them in January if December gets too crazy!



4 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting the linky. I just linked up. -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I just linked one of my favorite math products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out Jess! I appreciate your kind words and I'm so glad you like my new Multi-Step Problem Solving Notebook! I'm hoping to see great results with my class too!
    xoxo
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, the graphics are cool! Found you by following a linky for a Budding Blog. Any chance you will be hosting another one of those soon?

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top