Milestone Celebration #3


Freebie #3 is a LIMITED TIME FREEBIE!  This is only available for the next three days!
I take grade pride in my Interactive Science Notebooks, not only because they provide you and your students with great INB flipbooks, but I always include so much more!

Each of my Science notebooks include teacher pages, interactive notebook flipbooks and pages, an activity, and a quiz.  Some notebooks include reading passages, task cards, science experiments, and more!


I LOVE all your feedback on my Science Notebooks, especially from teachers who tell me that they never enjoyed teaching science until they used my notebooks. I also love hearing of students loving the notebook components and science experiments...this makes my heart happy!

 




1 comment

  1. Congratulations on your newest milestones!!! You are just rocking it!! Hope things are going well for you!

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top